What’s New in Act! Premium v18.1
Stay current with Act! and get support on the latest technology changes. Significant updates to the Act! Web platform.
- Additional Act! Premium Web components have been upgraded to support Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 (without Compatibility Mode)
Modern development integration service that allows for meaningful connections to Contacts, Groups, and Activities
- A link to the Web API installer is now included within the Act! Premium for Web CD Browser
- The Web API installer will automatically launch upon completion of the Act! Premium (access via web) installation process
Act! Connect View
The Act! Marketplace view has been updated for a new generation of connectivity!
- Completely redesigned view with content relevant to new Web API integrations
- Integration’s are available for active Act! Premium subscription customers
Easily keep track of the Contacts you communicate with the most.
- The Favorite field has been added to the default Contact Layout as a checkbox
- A new Favorite column is present in the Contact List View and Contact tabs
- A Favorite lookup is included, which can also be set as the default lookup in conjunction with setting the Contact List View as the Startup View
Count of Days from an Activity’s Originally Scheduled Start Date
Do you have a meeting that keeps getting pushed back? How many days have passed since it was originally supposed to happen? Now you know!
Commentary has been added to the Schedule Activity window to calculate the number of days that have elapsed since an Activity’s original Start Date